Sunday, October 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy - Week 44

Week 44: Genealogy Conferences. What was your best genealogy conference experience? Why is it so memorable in your mind? Who hosted the event? What did you learn from this experience? How does it impact your genealogy research today?

RootsTech 2012!   The energy of this conference is definitely a notch above any other conference I've attended.  Perfect blend of genealogy and technology.  And to add to the excitement is the fact it is in Salt Lake City near the Family History Library.  Conferences inspire me to keep learning, not to even imagine I've found all the records of my ancestors, and to keep trying to break through those brick walls. Since it's scheduled for March in 2013 I won't be able to attend again.  Bummer.


No comments:

Post a Comment