Tuesday, June 5, 2012

52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy - Week 20

I've been away on the back-to-back Legacy Cruises.  Then had a granddaughter graduating.  It's been a busy few weeks.  I'm going to double up a bit on the posts to catch up!


Week 20: Social Media: Which social media tool do you appreciate the most? Has it increased your circle of friends? How has it benefitted your family tree?

I've tried.  Oh, I have!  But I really don't get a lot of the social media such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, although I have tried them all.  I do enjoy keeping up with friend and family contacts via Facebook.  I've seen recent pictures of niece and nephews that live far away.  I've been able to keep up with college-age grandchildren and their fun and activities.  I cannot say that my circle of friends has increased, but I have made contact with friends from the past.  I can't say that there has been any particular benefit to my family tree or my research.




No comments:

Post a Comment