Friday, July 3, 2009

Why I started this Blog....

I have spent lots of time and money hunting my ancestors. In the process I've discovered many problems in print or in other's research that I'd like to share with others. I do have a webpage with much of my genealogy posted for anyone to see. It's called Leaves of the Tree and can be found here: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~katy/

I have several papers about research errors or conflicts that I've worked on in the past that I will be adding to this page.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain in the drain of $$$ spent, etc. having researched my family's history about 30 years and counting. Often it is worth it. Sometimes I wonder, but that passion for keeping record and passing it on just won't let me stop :-)

    ReplyDelete